Adobe After Effects CC 188.8.131.52 Final Multilanguage-[ChingLiu] | 1.36 GB
Rich developer community - After Effects is a media creation and processing platform that can be extended with hundreds of third-party effects and file format plug-ins. Download and install scripts created by fellow users to automate a variety of essential tasks.
Deep, accurate color - See all of your sources as originally intended. Manage your source, monitor, and destination color spaces with color management and LUT support. Work at multiple bit depths, including 32-bit floating point, and well as linear gamma.
NEW Bicubic resampling - Whether youâ?™re scaling a layer up or down, you can make sure every pixel looks its best with your choice of bilinear and bicubic resampling algorithms.
Motion control tools - Choose from a variety of options for controlling and smoothing motion within your shots, including a graph editor, subpixel positioning, motion blur, and frame blending. Multiple motion trackers and stabilizers are also available.
Support for multiple dimensions - Work smoothly in 2D, 2.5D, and extruded 3D spaces. You can even combine 2D and 3D in the same composition. Use native 3D tools, and import data such as camera position from a variety of dedicated 3D applications.
Hundreds of effects - If you can imagine an effect, After Effects can help you create it. Hundreds of plug-ins let you add blurs, shadows, distortions, particles, colorizations, transitions, and much more. Effect presets help you get the results you're looking for, fast.
Tools to mask, key, and rotoscope - Thereâ?™s more than one way to cut an alpha channel. Thatâ?™s why After Effects includes a variety of color keyers as well as the revolutionary Roto Brush, which automatically finds the edges of objects. You also get masks with variable-width feathering, and more.
NEW Streamlined user interface - More tasks are now streamlined. Locate missing fonts and effects in your compositions so you can relink or replace them quickly. New layer and mask snapping behavior makes aligning both 2D and 3D objects much simpler, without needing to calculate and type in values.
Animation presets - Save time by using hundreds of presets to generate text animations, backgrounds, shapes, lower thirds, transitions, and more. Plus you can create and save your own. There are even behavior-style presets for automatic movements.
Expression and scripting languages - Write expressions that can control virtually every parameter stream in the After Effects timeline to coordinate animations across layers or even compositions. Create scripts to automate broader functions and streamline repetitive actions.
Paint and clone tools - Use vector-based brushes to clone, erase, and paint over any portion of your image. Animate brush strokes to create hand-drawn effects. You can use your Wacom tablet as well, including pressure support.
Avid AAF and FCP 7 XML import - Pro Import AE makes it possible to work with files created in Apple Final Cut Pro 7 or earlier versions, as well as Avid Media Composer and Symphony. This lets you integrate After Effects with a wider range of professional production workflows.
Support for multiple media types - Mix media from multiple sources, including industry standards like QuickTime and CinemaDNG, as well as vendor-specific formats such as AVC-Intra, XDCAM, and RED raw files. Pair After Effects with Adobe Media Encoder CC to deliver your masterpiece to multiple devices.
Frame-accurate audio support - After Effects offers multi-track audio support, including the ability to mix, process, and even generate animations from your soundtracks. Extend these powers with Adobe Audition®, also in Creative Cloud, for more sophisticated audio editing chores.
NEW Adobe Anywhere integration - Work in a group? Adobe Anywhere for video provides an innovative new way to collaborate with other After Effects users on the same project. (Integration expected in 2013; requires separate purchase and implementation.)
Top new features in After Effects CC (12.1)
- mask tracker
- Detail-preserving Upscale effect
- improved performance for analysis phase for 3D Camera Tracker and Warp Stabilizer effects
- property linking
- HiDPI content viewers for Retina displays on Mac computers
- improved snapping behavior, including snapping beyond layer boundaries and to internal wireframes
- OptiX 3.0 library for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer
- improved Cinema 4D integration
- Adobe Anywhere integration and an early preview of the Media Browser panel
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor; 64-bit support required
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit) , Windows 8, or Windows 8 Pro
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 5GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
- 1280x900 display
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.
Languages : Multilanguage
Homepage : http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects.html
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy a Premium Account Uploaded or Rapidgator or Secureupload = High speed + Parallel Downloads!
From Rapidgator (Premium Recommend)
From Secureupload (Premium Recommend)