Acronis True Image 2014 17.0 Build 5560 Premium Bootable ISO | 417 MB
Acronis® True Image™ 2014 the most advanced home PC backup software - now with 5GB of cloud storage included. We built on a solid core of speed and reliability to ensure this latest True Image version gives you even more protection, more dependability, and is even easier to use than ever. With the widest variety of backup choices - including free cloud storage - your files, photos, media library, or entire system are safe wherever you choose.
Even to the cloud Backup and restore everything - not just the files, but the exact configuration of your PC including your operating system, settings, and applications. Get double protection - local, and now online too!
PC migration (Premium)
Transfer your files, folders or the entire system to any PC - True Image Premium makes migration to a new make or model PC fast and simple.
Free online storage
Start off with your own piece of the cloud. We give you 5GB of FREE, ultra-secure cloud storage for one year. Customize access rights and rules then use it to backup, sync, share, or store any type of files or folders.
Restore anywhere (Premium)
Easily restore files, programs, or your entire system anywhere you need, including dynamic disks, and even Microsoft Windows Pre-installation Environments (WinPE).
and restores Save time and storage space by only backing up the changes made since the last backup. And restore the same way. Even from the cloud.
Dynamic disks (Premium)
Backup dynamic volumes and restore them onto bare-metal hard disk drives or onto previously configured Windows dynamic disks.
Full Windows 8 certification
True Image 2014 Premium is fully certified for Microsoft Windows 8, so it's ready to go on the latest PCs - and earlier systems too. Use it for any Windows operating system back to Windows XP.
Advanced File Sync
Fast, secure, simple - the files you choose are automatically pushed to all your PCs and mobile devices running True Image 2014 or our free mobile app.
Nonstop PC backup
Revisit any file, folder, or your entire system at a specific point in time - True Image records on-going changes as you work so your backups are always up to date.
New in 2014 17.0 Build 5560
Enhancements and optimizations:
Improved performance of online backup and recovery from the Cloud.
Reworked and improved progress indicator for online backup and recovery from the Cloud.
Acronis True Image 2014 Premium comes instead of Plus Pack. Now you need only one build to download - license is changed by serial number.
Acronis Universal Restore works while recovering system from the Cloud. This feature is available only in Premium edition of Acronis True Image 2014.
Toolbar on the Backup and recovery tab has been optimized.
Notifications in Windows taskbar notification area and application enhancements.
InApp purchase support.
Acronis account can be created within the application.
Support of multiple online backups per one computer.
Disk and partition backup dialog has been enhanced.
List of fixed issues:
- True Image scheduler does not wake up computer when it's time to back up.
- A USB flash drive is not seen in the system after True Image installation.
- True Image fails to clone disk to a USB flash drive which has been detected as MBR disk.
- Acronis Extended Capacity Manager: Virtual Disk driver is missed.
- Under bootable media, there is no check box to select all partitions of GPT disk.
- Disk backup settings saved as default are not saved after True Image console restart.
- Under bootable media, wireless mouse Logitec M705 is not detected.
- Computer shuts down after non-system disks cloning.
- In specific environment, file backup of EFS encrypted files fails.
- Under bootable media, cloning operation fails. Bootable media doesn't recognize SSD disk file system.
- Acronis System Clean-up cannot read from some HDD sectors.
- Email notification settings cannot be saved if mail server doesn't require login information.
- Disk backup to Cloud fails with error "Unable to create volume snapshot".
- Backup to a mapped NAS fails with error "The specified network Password (If need) not correct".
- Under bootable media, GPT disks are not seen in Backup Wizard and Acronis DriveCleanser.