Daylite Productivity Suite 4.3 MacOSX
Business application suite.
Daylite helps businesses organize themselves with tools such as shared calendars, contacts, tasks, projects, notes and more. Enable easy collaboration with features such as task and project delegation between users and never let things fall through the cracks. Create smart lists to find meaningful data fast - including delegated but uncompleted work. Work anywhere - in a networked office, from home or on the road.
Note: Before upgrading to OS X 10.9 Mavericks, please download and install this update to Daylite Mail Assistant 4.3.3.
- Added an option to display completed tasks in the calendar if Tasks are set to display
- Tested with the latest OS X 10.9 Mavericks beta (Seeded on Oct 4th, 2013)
- Fixed an issue where merging to multiple contacts may leave the To: field blank on some emails.
- Subtasks marked 'Open' (from 'Done') will be moved back to the Miscellaneous section in the Not Done list
- Marking a subtask as 'Open' now properly sets its parent task(s) 'Open' as well.
- Fixed an issue where some PDF included during a merge could be rendered mirrored.
- Fixed a crash when trying to drag a PDF image to a person or company.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when selecting the Edit menu while previewing a file.
- Fixed a crash when switching away from a calendar list view.
- Fixed a potential crash when importing certain ICS files in some encoding formats.
- New keywords created from the Activity Sets or Pipelines preferences are now assigned to the proper types (task or appointment) instead of being assigned to People.
- Fixed an issue where the subject did not appear in the email when merging a letter.
- Fixed merging a letter directly to email where it was not using rich text if the letter template didn't contain any attachments
- Fixed an issue where the Last Import source list for Appointments was not being created after performing a second import
- Open report documents are now saved and closed before Daylite logs out or quits
- Default role is no longer set as "Participant" when linking people and companies by source import ID through an opportunity delimited import
- Fixed a crash which occurred when sorting by the Details column in "All Tasks" list view
- Fixed the formatting of the text file when exporting from Task multi column view in CSV format
- Fixed CSV importing in localized languages
- Fixed file name extension when saving a tab-delimited export file
- Adding a subscription calendar will automatically update the calendar view if one is showing
- Fixed a potential crash when adding or syncing a CalDAV or Subscription calendar
- Fixed an issue where the data in form fields could be lost after a sync.
- Fixed an issue where data in a date form field was not being imported.
- Fixed an issue where the form name drop-down options in the delimited importer were not displayed correctly.
Daylite Mail Assistant
- Added compatibility for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Added the ability to create new keywords (for Email) from DMA
- Results will now return inactive Daylite users even if 'Include Daylite users in searches' is off in the DMA preferences
- Tested with the latest Mavericks beta (Seeded on Oct 4th, 2013)
- Fixed issue where emails with no content were being recorded if a default category for emails was set in the Daylite Preferences
- Fixed an issue where some inbound emails might not save attachments
- Creating additional tasks from DMA no longer adds it as a subtask of the last created task
- Fixed an issue where the wrong email was being recorded, when recording a message selected within a thread
- Fixed potential Mail crash when processing certain ICS files in some encoding formats
- Improved performance when storing a complex email that may take a few seconds to save
- Emails can only be linked after it has fully loaded into DMA
- Added missing loading indicator in German localization
- Fixed an issue where new email messages were not recorded in Daylite if only the 'Add to Daylite' button was clicked when no category or other linked items were set
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.3 or later