Benumof and Hagberg's Airway Management, Third Edition
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1437727646 | 1168 pages | PDF | 111 Mb
Enhance your airway management skills and overcome clinical challenges with Benumof and Hagberg's Airway Management, 3rd Edition. Trusted by anesthesiologists, residents, and nurse anesthetists, this one-of-a-kind anesthesiology reference offers expert, full-color guidance on pre- and post-intubation techniques and protocols, from equipment selection through management of complications.
* Practice with confidence by consulting the only reference exclusively dedicated to airway management, and trusted by anesthesiologists, residents, and nurse anesthetists for up-to-date information on every aspect of the field.
* Focus on the most essential and practical information with a concise, how-to approach, carefully chosen illustrations, and case examples and analysis throughout.
* Apply the latest know-how with new chapters on video laryngoscopes and airway management during CPR, plus comprehensive updates throughout from Dr. Carin Hagberg and many new contributing experts on airway management.
* Select the most appropriate techniques for difficult cases using the latest ASA guidelines.
* Gain a rich visual perspective on complex procedures and monitoring techniques with hundreds of new full-color illustrations throughout.