The Designer's Guide to the Cortex-M Processor Family: A Tutorial Approach by Martin
English | 2013 | ISBN: 0080982964 | 336 pages | PDF | 16,9 MB
The Designer's Guide to the Cortex-M Family is a tutorial-based book giving the key concepts required to develop programs in C with a Cortex M-based processor. The book begins with an overview of the Cortex-M family, giving architectural descriptions supported with practical examples, enabling the engineer to easily develop basic C programs to run on the Cortex-M0/M3 and M4.
It then examines the more advanced features of the Cortex architecture, such as memory protection, operating modes and dual stack. Those used to 8- and 16-bit architectures will find advice on how to do RTOS development.
This book offers embedded systems engineers and students detailed coverage of:
• The key differences between the Cortex M0/M3 and M4
• The key features of the Cortex-M family
• How to make best use of the CoreSight debug system
• The Cortex-M operating modes and memory protection
• Advanced software techniques for Cortex-M microcontrollers
• Introduces the Cortex microcontroller software interface standard (CMSIS), a common framework for all Cortex M- based microcontrollers
• Introduction to the CMSIS DSP library for Cortex M3 and M4, discusses how to optimize DSP code for the Cortex M4, and how to build real-time DSP systems
• An evaluation tool chain IDE and debugger allows the accompanying example projects to be run in simulation on the PC or on low-cost hardware
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!!