Fast and Effective Embedded Systems Design: Applying the ARM mbed by Rob Toulson and Tim Wilmshurst
English | 2012 | ISBN: 0080977685 | 400 pages | PDF | 10,6 MB
• A hands-on introduction to the field of embedded systems;
• A focus on fast prototyping of embedded systems;
• All key embedded system concepts covered through simple and effective experimentation;
• An understanding of ARM technology, one of the world's leaders;
• A practical introduction to embedded C;
• Applies possibly the most accessible set of tools available in the embedded world.
This book is an introduction to embedded systems design, using the ARM mbed and C programming language as development tools.
The mbed provides a compact, self-contained and low-cost hardware core, and the on-line compiler requires no download or installation, being accessible wherever an internet link exists. The book further combines these with a simple "breadboard" approach, whereby simple circuits are built up around the mbed, with no soldering or pcb assembly required.
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!!