Princeton Review, "Cracking the LSAT with 3 Practice Tests, 2014 Edition"
English | ISBN: 0307945677 | 2013 | EPUB | 512 pages | 13,6 MB
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the LSAT with 3 full-length practice tests, thorough LSAT content breakdowns, and extra practice online.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Expert content reviews for all LSAT sections
· Drills for each area—Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing
· Key strategies for tackling tough Games question sets
· Practical information on navigating law school admissions
Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online
· 1 additional full-length practice exam
· Instant score reports for both book & online tests
· Full answer explanations, plus free performance analysis
· Step-by-step problem-solving guides for difficult Games and Arguments problems
· Video tutorials showing you our strategies in action
· Extra drills to hone your technique
· Bonus resources, including law school profiles and ranking lists
Buy Premium Account To Support Me & Get Maximum Speed & Save Time!!