OS X Mavericks 10.9 Retail VMware Image Windown + MacOSX | 7.12 GB
Apple Releases Developer Preview of OS X Mavericks With More Than 200 New Features
The next version of the Mac operating system, OS X 10.9, is officially labeled as OS X Mavericks. Mavericks, named after an epic surfing spot in northern California, has a lot of new features, but also represents a change in naming conventions away from the familiar cat themes. In future versions of OS X will follow the same naming convention and all be named after inspirational places throughout California, where Apple is located.
OS X Mavericks 10.9 Retail VMware Image Release Notes
- Apple dropped support for 32-bit mode in DP2 of Mountain Lion, so make sure
you keep the VMware Settings flagged as “Mac OS X 10.7/8 64-bit” otherwise
no bootable medium will be detected. Means you need a 64-bit Windows install.
- Comes with direct download links as usual. (Will be added soon)
- Embedded graphics drivers to increase number of available resolutions.
- Fast boot time on most machines, as can be seen in the video.
- Fresh installation of 10.9, everything was fixed during the installation.
- Kernel doesn’t include any AMD patches
- Make sure VT is turned on in your BIOS, if available. Otherwise you need to
use the Hardware Bypasser alongside VMware 8.
- Recommended you run on the latest version of VMware, as that’s what it was
tested on, and apparently fixes Apple logo stalling in certain situations.
At least try to use VMware 8+. VMware 9 or 10 to be safe.
- Take a snapshot when you get to Finder for the first time. Gives you a “save”
point to revert to should you break anything.
- VMware Fusion Pro 6.0.1
- VMware Workstation 10
- VMware Tools
Link Rapidgator :