Effective Physical 4th Fourth Edition
English | 2012 | ISBN: 0124158927 | 384 pages | PDF | 5,7 Mb
The fourth edition of Effective Physical Security, written by specialists in the security field, delivers a wealth of practical information on the process of securing a facility. New to this edition are chapters on:
* ISO Standards for Risk Assessment & Risk Management
* Information Security for Practitioners
* Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
* Bomb Threat and Physical Security Planning
Chapters in this edition have been broken down into specific topics, e.g. biometrics, access control cards, alarms, lighting, CCTV, etc. New and updated CPP & PSP study review material has also been added to make this book required reading for ASIS Physical Security Professional (PSP)T certification and recommended reading for the ASIS CRISP certification.
* Each chapter is written by a specialist in the area
* Designed for easy reference, the text is divided into three major parts: design, equipment, and operations.
* Includes lecture slides for each chapter and Respondus test bank