Audio Evolution Mobile DAW v2.0.5
Requirements: 2.2 and up, Google Play mod
Overview: The most powerful multitrack audio recorder on Android packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
Note: because of an issue with the Play Store, please contact us when you cannot install the app due to an error like 'Can't install on USB storage' or similar.
Now includes support for USB audio interfaces (needs USB Audio Recorder PRO)!
Please read the instructions carefully here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
You need to have purchased and installed USB Audio Recorder PRO 1.2.1 or higher in order to use USB audio interfaces with Audio Evolution Mobile.
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• Audio recording (while playing back other tracks)
• Loop playback
• Volume/pan/mute automation
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo (*)
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, range editing
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.2 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes. Turn off forced rotation for this app.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! If you write a negative review, that's fine, but please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
More to come!
• MIDI sequencing
• ...your ideas are welcome!
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface (USB Audio Recorder PRO required as license) or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast . The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Please see our extensive topic on latency in the online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php
Tags: audio recording, audio recorder, multitrack recorder, j4t, DAW, iRig, fourtrack, audio editing, audio mixing, mixer, auria, cubase, cubasis, audio editor, fl studio, audacity, sound, pro audio, usb audio, multitrack audio, usb audio recorder, zquence
• Projects that used the phase inverter plug-in could not be loaded. Solved.
• Pitch shift dialog did not always show correctly on smaller screens. Solved.
Please report any bugs or feature requests directly to [email protected], otherwise we cannot solve your issues!
This app has no advertisements