WiFi Explorer 1.5.4 Multilingual MacOSX | 2.1 MB
Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
Scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks with WiFi Explorer. Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home or office wireless network. Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates and much more.
* Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface.
* Graphical visualization of the wifi environment.
* Works with 802.11a, b, g and n wireless networks.
* Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as well as 20 and 40 MHz channels.
* Signal quality estimations based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR).
* Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easier analysis and optimization.
* Export metrics and network details to CSV file format.
* Full screen mode (10.7 or above).