How to Survive 2013
PC Game | Publisher: 505 Games | Developer: EKO Software | 1.80 GB
Languages: English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
Genre: Action, Adventure | Release Date: 23 October, 2013
How to Survive puts players in the center of the action as someone who, after an accident, finds themselves on an island amidst a small archipelago off the coast of Colombia … but there are other inhabitants. In order to make it through the day and night, gamers must learn to fulfill the most basic of needs, such as seeking food, water and shelter, as well as crafting dozens of tools and weapons from fishing rods to Molotov cocktails. There is nothing quite like being surrounded by a zombie-infested archipelago!
• Choose one of the three playable characters, each with different characteristics and skill trees.
• Explore four islands filled with unique flora and fauna and a variety of abhorrent monstrosities
• Collect “Survival guide” video chapters to learn tips that will save your life!
• Play with a friend offline through the story mode or go online and play with a friend through 8 demanding challenges.
• Try the “Iron Man” difficulty for a demanding hardcore game experience.
System Requirements Minimum:
OS: Windows XP
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Ati 5700 series/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 or equivalent
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Buy Premium To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed!