ProjectSAM Symphobia 3 Lumina KONTAKT | 36.1 GB
TEAM MAGNETRiXX 01 November 2013
With Symphobia and Symphobia 2, ProjectSAM explored the heavier side of orchestra toi help you thrill directors and audiences around the world. And now, with ProjectSAM Symphobia 3 Lumina, a new story unfolds. Featuring full orchestra, choir, smaller ensembles and a wide range of guest instruments, Lumina dives into the world of fantasy, mystery and animation, adding depth and delicacy to your musical palette. Based on more recordings than ever before, this third volume in the Symphobia series is ProjectSAM’s most ambitious release yet.
ProjectSAM is well-known for its ensemble recording concept, and Lumina trumps this with even finer arrangements. The warmth and beauty of orchestra and choir performing together has been captured in stunning, playable ensembles. Moreover, Lumina is packed with superbly orchestrated textures covering the full spectrum of fantasy and mystery. Refined with grand piano, harp and percussion, these recordings are truly luminous.
Lumina’s solo and guest instruments range from legato woodwinds, such as oboe and clarinet, to a beautifully sampled celtic harp, tin whistle and... a full bell tower! The library also pays homage to the playful world of cartoons with dedicated ensembles and phrases for careful tiptoeing and tongue-in-cheek suspense. Of course you will find ProjectSAM's popular DYSTOPIA section, too, with all-new sound design based on Lumina’s samples. Lumina is a journey of inspiration... as for each note you play, three more will spring to mind.
ProjectSAM Symphobia 3 Lumina Features
- Aimed at fantasy, mystery & animation
- Designed for film, TV & video game scoring
- Inspiring "Stories" combo instruments
- Ensemble recordings (featuring full orchestra & choir)
- Chamber ensembles (including solo strings & soprano choir)
- Legato instruments (including soprano voice)
- Guest instruments (including celtic harp & double bass)
- Genuine concert hall recordings
- Real-time mixing of direct, ambient & wide mics
- Split sections for selected textures (1.1 update)
42 GB compressed audio pool (81 GB uncompressed, includes 1.1 update)
Kontakt Player 5 license included