Camtasia 2.5.1 MacOSX | 175 MB
Powerful screen recording and production tool.
Camtasia for remarkable screencasts made easy. Create eye-catching training, presentation and demo videos…the easy way. Camtasia for Mac screen recording software is streamlined, intuitive and makes you look like a pro.
Easily record onscreen activity, Keynote slides, camera video, microphone or system audio - all with sparkling clarity. Record in front of a live audience or at your desk. Edit to perfection. Turn it into a stunning, HD-quality video at the perfect size to share on popular video sites, Apple devices, your website, blog or anywhere you like. Make them wonder how you did it.
Camtasia - Remarkable screencasts made easy. Create eye-catching training, presentation and demo videos-the easy way. Camtasia for Mac screen recording software is streamlined, intuitive and makes you look like a pro. Easily record onscreen activity, Keynote slides, camera video, microphone or system audio - all with sparkling clarity. Record in front of a live audience or at your desk. Edit to perfection. Turn it into a stunning, HD-quality video at the perfect size to share on popular video sites, Apple devices, your website, blog or anywhere you like. Make them wonder how you did it.
Camtasia is an easy to use yet very useful application that gives you the possibility to record the screen of your Mac (screen-recording or screencasting).Camtasia is great if you need to make presentations or training, sales, marketing or simply educational videos.Camtasia will record everything that happens on your computer screen, what you say, how you interact with applications or websites.Once the recording is done, Camtasia provides the tools for editing every detail and allows you to share the results online.
You Spoke Up. We Listened.
- Redesigned Editor Interface
- Create and edit videos faster than ever.
- Now there is an even more intuitive way to find what you need.
- Hide sensitive information with ease.
- Now you can easily hide private information on the screen or distracting parts in a video.
- Improved Production Quality
- Save time without sacrificing quality.
- Now produce your videos 40-60% faster with a higher quality output. Export an HD-quality file with a flash wrapper and HTML 5 fallback, so no matter where you access, even from a browser that is not Flash-enabled, your content will work.
- New Possibilities
Emphasize your movements.
- Draw attention to mouse clicks by highlighting, magnifying,
or spotlighting the point of emphasis. By changing your mouse cursor size and opacity, you can now have an engaging way to let viewers follow what is happening on the screen.
Callout your ideas.
- Easily add speech bubbles, arrows, shapes, lines, and more to point out specific features throughout your video. There are various preset options as well as an option to quickly customize and save your callouts for reuse in future projects, giving your projects a consistent look and feel. Additionally, callouts can easily be animated, including the tails of the callouts, to follow certain points of emphasis in the video.
Tilt and Restore Animations
Captivate your audience.
- Easily engage your audience by adding a quick and simple tilt effect to both your webcam and screen recording. All you have to do is drag and drop to add the effect.
And it-s just as easy to restore your video back to its original size.
Customize your effects.
- Camtasia for Mac now lets you customize how long an effect lasts and where it happens in your video clips, giving you the freedom to create specific effects at specific times.
- Time Saving Options
- Copy and Paste Annotations on the Timeline
- It-s never been easier to reuse your callouts.
- When you create custom annotations you can easily add them into your timeline and reuse the effects throughout your video, or add them to future projects.
Device Framing Around Video
Show off your apps like never before.
- Get a simple and effective way to demonstrate your apps! Record video of your app in the simulator and showcase the device your app runs on by adding a frame around your videos. You can choose from an iPhone, iPad, Thunderbolt, MacBook Pro, and more.
Give yourself a little more time.
- It-s easier than ever to lengthen individual frames of a video and give yourself more time to highlight specific points of interest-or to simply add more time for narration.
Key features of "Camtasia":
- Record and import rich content - Fire up the application, webpage, or Keynote presentation that you want to appear in your screencast movie. As you interact with it, everything that happens on screen is recorded. It's like pointing a camcorder at your Mac—only much higher quality.
- Put yourself in the scene - Connect with viewers by letting them see and hear you. Plug in a quality microphone (or use your built-in mic) and narrate while recording your actions on the screen. Capture video from an iSight or a DV camera connected via firewire. Record the sound coming through your speakers.
- Want to create a theme or support your brand? Add a logo image, title slides, or music track. Most standard video, audio, and image files can be imported and put into the mix.
- The SmartFocus advantage - As you record the screen, our proprietary SmartFocus technology keeps track of details like window size and location, typing, and mouse clicks. During editing, SmartFocus can save you a ton of time by automatically zooming in to follow the action—keeping text legible and details sharp, even when you shrink your video to fit on an iPhone!
- Simple Capture - Just select the audio and camera devices you want to capture along with the screen.
- Earn points for creativity in editing - Once you've got your content recorded, it's time to put it all together and bring your vision to life. Simply drag media onto the timeline, layer as many tracks as you want, and slide clips around to achieve perfect timing.
- Adding transitions, motion, and visual polish is also drag-and-drop easy. And with dozens of ready-made effects to choose from (along with the ability to tweak their properties) anyone can now make a video that is nothing short of dazzling.
- Click, Drag, Done - The clean, clutter-free editing area lets you interact directly with anything you see.
- Adding Polish - Give flow (and sparkle) to your content with motion and visual effects.
- Canvas - Arrange the elements in your video by simply moving them into position.
- Adding Text & Shapes - Use graphical objects to point something out or elaborate for the viewer.
- A canvas for your imagination - It's your hands-on preview window. Click anything you see on the canvas—a video clip, shape, or text box—and manipulate it directly. Rotate an arrow. Edit some text. Crop out distracting elements. What you see is what you get.
- Call out the important bits - Apply shapes and text—alone or in combination—to draw the eye, label something on screen, or segue between segments.
- Properties Panel - Enjoy precise control over an element's size, opacity, rotation, and more.
- Here, there, share anywhere - Upload directly to a video sharing site or generate the files you need to put your screencast on a webpage, Apple devices, or send it to iDVD.
- YouTube - Send your screencast straight from Camtasia to your YouTube account. We even hand you the hyperlink and embed code needed to share your video right away.
- Screencast.com - We built Screencast.com to remove the hassle of posting videos to the web. Our servers never compress your content...so the quality you upload is the quality viewers see. And with four levels of privacy controls, you get to decide who sees what.
- Mobile devices - Choose the device you want to target and Camtasia produces a file with the correct dimensions and format for that destination. Any options supported by QuickTime are available here, too.
- Web - Export an HD-quality file, along with the HTML needed to put it on a webpage, for viewing within any Flash-enabled browser.
- Fixed a bug that was causing blank recordings on secondary screens on OS X 10.8 and later.
- Fixed a crash on OS X 10.9 after 4,110 frames on some systems.
- Fixed recording artifacts on OS X 10.9.
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.
- Recommended: Mac computer with an Intel processor (dual core 2.0GHz or faster)
- Quartz Extreme support
- 1GB of RAM (2GB of RAM or greater recommended)
- Approximately 4GB of available disk space (At least 4GB of disk space available for subsequent recordings recommended)
- QuickTime 7.5.5 or later
- CD drive required for installation
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !