Snapz Pro X 2.5.4 MacOSX | 16.1 MB
Powerful screenshot and video capture utility.
Screen capture, save actions as QuickTime movie
Snapz Pro X gives you the possibility to capture high quality screenshots or record movies via an organized and intuitive interface.??Snapz Pro X stays out of the way when you are not using it: to access the main window you must remember the hotkey (Command + Shift + 5). You can change the default keyboard shortcut in the Preferences window.Snapz Pro X allows you to capture the entire screen, a section or only certain objects. You also have the possibility to record QuickTime movies.
Snapz Pro X 2.5.1 has been rewritten from the ground up with the most modern APIs to take maximum advantage of Mac OS X 10.7.4 or later.
Snapz Pro X makes it as easy to take a video of anything on your computer as it is to take a static screenshot. If a picture is worth a thousand words, imagine how priceless a movie would be. Snapz Pro X is great for training videos, demonstrating product features, or to show people exactly what you mean, with full motion video, when words just don't suffice.
Snapz Pro X excels at static screen captures as well. It allows you to save images on your screen in a wide variety of file formats. Snapz Pro X offers automatic thumbnail generation, resizing, window captures with or without drop shadows, and a fantastic "live preview" to help ensure that every screenshot is just right.
Snapz Pro X costs $69. Upgrades from Snapz Pro X 1.0 w/ movie capture are $20. This is a free update to registered users of Snapz Pro X 2.x.
For more information about using Snapz Pro X, read the Snapz Pro X Help.
Key features of "Snapz Pro X":
- Allows you to capture almost anything present on your screen
- Can record videos that include digital audio and optionally microphone voiceover
- Rebuilt from the ground up for OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
- Rewritten video capture engine with additional features and performance
- Support for computers equipped with Retina displays
- Object capture now saves windows with full alpha masks (transparency), and optional shadows
- The Object capture tool can capture windows that are partially obscured by other items on screen
- Compatibility of recorded movies with third party video applications such as Final Cut Pro
- Movies with both mac and mic audio tracks can be saved with a single mixed audio track or separate mac and mic audio tracks
- A preference for selecting the scratch folder used for movie recording
- A preference for setting the volume of user interface sounds used by Snapz Pro X
- The Send to: menu now offers an Save As… option to be prompted with a save dialog for each capture
- A new Help tab for access to help, FAQs and removal of the Ambrosia Audio Support extension
If you can't find the information you're looking for, visit the Ambrosia Software, Inc. website at Home | Ambrosia Software, Inc.
- Fixed an issue that caused Snapz to quit after taking a screenshot on 10.9
- Fixed a memory allocation issue in the XPC
- Image capture should now be faster
- Improved compatibility with OS X 10.9 “Mavericks”
- Other bug fixes and enhancements
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.7.4 or later.
- 64-bit processor.
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !