Image-Line Deckadance DVS Edition 2.25 | 61.78 MB
Version 2 of the DJ mixing application works either as a standalone program or as a VSTi inside your favourite host. Deckadance can also host any VST compliant softsynth or effect. Control Deckadance using MIDI controllers, timecoded vinyl and CD systems..
New in version 2
Choose 2 OR 4 decks. Smart knobs link many interface targets to one knob. GrossBeat automated glitch, stutter & scratch functions. Isolator FX chain up to three FX per deck and apply to Low/Mid/High or all bands. Customizable interface and Smart panels select Cue, Grid, DVS, Key, Smart Knob and Tempo controls.
What can Deckadance do?
While we could try to describe the thousands of possibilities in Deckadance and what it can do, the best way is to download the demo and experience it for yourself. The demo includes all program's features.
Deckadance supports most brands of Digital Vinyl Software products or you can create your own Deckadance DVS CD to use in your hardware. Brands supported include msPinky, Stanton FinalScratch, MixVibes, Serato Scratch Live, Virtual DJ, PCDJ Reflex & Torq.
Notable & New Features
- Decks – Choose 2 or 4 deck mixing.
- Smartknobs - Link a single knob to any number of FX & Mixer interface targets under userprogrammable envelope control.
- GrossBeat - 8 user defined FX per deck with integrated editor. Programmable and automated glitch, stutter & scratch functions.
- Frequency isolated effects - Up to 3 chained insert effects per track (choose from 10) applied independently to High, Mid, Low or any combination of bands.
- Sampler – 1/32 to 16 step beat-matched easy sampling. One shot, trigger, retrigger and loop modes.
- Smart Panels – User configurable Loop, Cue, Grid, DVS, Key, Smart Knob and Tempo panels. From 2 to 8 per deck.
- Customizable interface – Show only the features you use. Configure decks, smart panels and Function panels to show your most used features.
- VSTi host & client - Hosts VST plugins. Includes Effector VST plugin (see below).
- Total MIDI Support – Wide range of pre-mapped MIDI controllers and the ability to custom map any MIDI controller to work with Deckadance 2.
- Library – iTunes library support. Play lists and automated mixing options.
- DVS* - FinalScratch#, msPinky#, Serato Scratch Live#, Torq#, MixVibes#, PCJD Reflex#,
Virtual DJ# & Deckadance CD time-code. Deckadance can also learn any new time-code.
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !