By Ross Enamait
Published by Rosstraining in 2006
PDF, 233 pages, English | 41 MB
Never Gymless is dedicated to home-based workouts that negate the need for a fully equipped gym. If you've ever wanted to exercise at home, this book will provide you with a lifetime of challenges.
Learn about bodyweight exercise for strength, endurance, and speed. Supplemental exercises with resistance bands are also included, as well as a simplified nutritional strategy for lifelong health and athletic performance.
Sample training programs are also included in this 230 page manual.
* Bodyweight exercises for max-strength, speed-strength, explosive-strength, strength-endurance, and more
* An extensive selection of core exercises
* Isometric training for strength
* Supplemental band exercises
* A simplified approach to lifelong nutrition
* Program creation and periodization
* Research from world renowned sports scientists
* Sample training programs
And much, much more...
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy a Premium Account Uploaded or Rapidgator or Secureupload = High speed + Parallel Downloads!
From Secureupload (Premium Recommend)
From Uploaded (Premium Recommend)