GoodSync Pro 4.3.1 MacOSX | 23 MB
Key features of "GoodSync":
* Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you'll never lose them.
* Easily Synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
* Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives.
* True Bi-Directional Synchronization - GoodSync can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
* One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution - Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
* Deletions Are Propagated - GoodSync can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
* Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices - Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers/devices. Example: You can synchronize files between computers A and B which are not connected to each other, by synchronizing Computer A to a USB disk, and then syncing USB disk to computer B.
* Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement - GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
* Syncs not just Windows folder but also FTP, WebDAV, SFTP, S3 - GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB), FTP server, WebDAV server, Secure FTP (SSH) server, Amazon S3 server.
* Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC - GoodSync can sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
* Selective File Synchronization: Exclude and Include Filters - Files can be excluded from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
* 64-bit version, not just 32-bit - GoodSync for Windows comes both in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
* Portable Paths for Removable Drives - You can specify folder path that starts with volume name, so that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses. Details are here.
* Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.