Heart Pro III v3.0 Mac OS X | 642 MB
The Heart Pro III gives users an in depth look at the heart allowing them to cut, zoom & rotate parts of the heart system as well as view animations, create notes, share screenshots and more. The Heart Pro has already reached the number one position for Medical iPad apps (Top Paid and Top Grossing) in over 40 countries worldwide! The Heart Pro - Mac Edition is also built on 3D4Medical's new Nova Series technology. This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select an item and the app will automatically zoom in and identify it. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas of the heart and / or animations to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.
The NEW Heart Pro III contains hundreds of improvements - here are a few:
• 360-degree, 3D horizontal rotation of the heart - with the swipe of your mouse.
• Rotate vertically for inferior and superior views.
• 25 high quality free animations.
• 43 animations available for in-app purchase.
• 62 images isolating elements of the heart.
• 64 audio pronunciations for every label.
• 2 types of Quizzes - Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
• Double click to Zoom - zoom into any view by clicking on the screen.
• Use your mouse to Cut - slice through the heart for coronal, sagittal and transverse cut views - use hints to learn how.
• Click the Scalpel - add or remove veins, arteries and tissue.
• Pins appear in both English and Latin.
• Customize Pins - add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
• Customize the App - using the settings function the user can choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses etc…