RoadMovie v2.6 MacOSX | 20.14 Mb
RoadMovie 2 brings you "video-encoding-super-powers" in a friendly and easy to use interface. Now you can finally create professionally encoded videos without using several apps for each task. All you need comes in this one app.
- Powerful video encoding using FFMPEG or QuickTime.
- 64-bit encoding whenever possible for optimal encoding speed.
- Support for soft and hard-coded subtitles.
- Subtitle support for SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass), Spruce (.stl) and MicroDVD.
- Built-in subtitle file search with automatic download, unarchive and parsing.
- Full iTunes metadata editor and automatic metadata fetching from TMDb and TVDb.
- Add/Edit chapter markers.
- Track inspector.
- Batch encoding in a separate export queue.
- Built-in encoder Presets for popular devices.
- Presets for iPad, Apple TV, iPhone (3G, 4G), iPod, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Wii, Web and more.
- Customize your own set of Presets. Possibilities are endless.
- Upload to FTP, SFTP, .Mac, WebDav or YouTube.
- Automatically add to iTunes.
- Create and manage Destinations.
- Full AppleScript support to easily automate workflows.
- Video Podcast support. Publish video podcasts with one click.
- Support for a huge number of input and output file formats.
- Beautiful interface with crisp Retina graphics.
- Enhanced for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
Fixed a bug that could cause hard-coded subtitles to render very small on HD movies.
Now imports and exports .stl (Spruce Subtitle format) subtitle files.
Now reveals the file in iTunes after successfully exported.
Now properly reads embedded subtitle tracks from files other than MKV.
Now properly sets the language for video and audio tracks on export.
Fixed a visual glitch in the movie controller.
Command-click on a file in the export queue to show the source file.
Updated to the latest version of the FFMPEG and x264 libraries.
Various interface tweaks.
Finnish localization by Johan Fromholdt.