AFTER EFFECTS GURU WORKING WITH 3D IN C4D LITE TUTORIAL-kEISO
Released: 2013/10/25 | Author: Ian Robinson | Size: 663 MB
After Effects Guru helps you dig deep into advanced After Effects options and techniques. This first installment focuses on the new CINEMA 4D (C4D) Lite plugin—a slimmed down version of MAXON's 3D modeling program offered with After Effects CC—and the exciting ways the two programs integrate.
Author Ian Robinson walks through the basics of using C4D Lite and moving between C4D and After Effects. Learn to match your frame rates and project settings, create 3D type and other models, apply materials, add animation, and output your project for compositing in After Effects. Covering the basic linear workflow, this course is the perfect introduction for the experienced After Effects artist who's new to the C4D workflow.
This course was created by Ian Robinson and produced by Rich Harrington. We are honored to host this content in our library.
• Matching frame rates and project settings
• Exploring the render settings and linear workflow
• Creating 3D type with Extrude NURBs
• Repeating graphics with primitives and arrays
• Refining models with deformers
• Creating and applying materials
• Adding animation
• Defining multipass layers
• Working with cameras
• Extracting the C4D data in After Effects
c. Play and Learn
Buy a Premium Account Uploaded.net or Rapidgator.net = High speed+parallel downloads!