Rosen's Emergency Medicine, 6th Edition: Concepts and Clinical Practice
Published: 2006 | ISBN: 0323028454 | CHM | 3600 pages | 167 Mb
Apply the expertise of more than 300 of today's leading emergency medicine authorities! The completely revised 6th Edition continues to serve as the definitive emergency medicine resource. Now with a new full-color page layout and many full-color illustrations it encompasses all of today's scientific and clinical knowledge, with a focus on the diagnosis and management of the problems most frequently encountered in the emergency department. Comprehensive in scope and featuring a templated, user-friendly organization it remains the reference for up-to-the-minute, quick-access information when time is of the essence.
* Presents a stunning full-color art program to facilitate quick diagnosis, especially in cases related to dermatology and ophthalmology
* Offers comprehensive and authoritative coverage of today's hottest topics
* Features a new full-color page layout, color-coded pages, Pitfalls, At-A-Glance sections, and additional pathways for more rapid reference
* Presents a comprehensive treatment of emergency medicine through more than 200 chapters in seven sections: Fundamental Clinical Concepts, Trauma, Medicine and Surgery, Environment and Toxicology, Special Populations, Emergency Medical Services, and The Practice of Emergency Medicine.
* Offers the practice-proven expertise of more than 300 authorities who deliver cutting-edge guidance on every aspect of the field.