ScreenFloat v1.5 Mac OS X | 4.1 MB
Languages: English, German
Use ScreenFloat to keep information always visible, no matter which application you're in. Create a screenshot of the relevant portion of your screen with ScreenFloat and it will float above all windows. With ScreenFloat, you don't have to move or resize windows around to transfer information from one window to another.
* Floating Screenshots
Screenshots you create with ScreenFloat (by default with the keyboard hotkey cmd-shift-2) immediately open up and are always displayed in front of other windows, following you around, no matter which application, space or fullscreen app you are in.
* Shots Browser
- ScreenFloat keeps your shots around for later reference when you close them.
- Shots are collected in the Shots Browser where you can name, tag, organize and categorize them.
* Quick and easy export of shots
- You can send shots created with ScreenFloat to any application that handles image files.
- A double click onto a floating shot will open it in a default application you can specify for even quicker export.