Invensys Pro II v9.1-REMEDY | 777 MB
PRO/II® process simulation software is a steady-state simulator enabling improved process design and operational analysis. It is designed to perform rigorous heat and material balance calculations for a wide range of chemical processes.
Spanning oil & gas separation to reactive distillation, PRO/II offers the chemical, petroleum, natural gas, solids processing and polymer industries the most comprehensive process simulation solution available today.
PRO/II has recently integrated with Spiral Crude Suite. Integration between SimSci & Spiral Software products extends the coverage of the refining value chain that Invensys can provide. This collaboration provides accurate crude feedstock information to process design simulations to greatly increase the accuracy of the models.
Integrating these three well-known and industry-leading products for refineries result in:
• Time & labor savings
• Increased accuracy of process designs
• Truly integrated tools for the refining industry value chain
• Rigorously evaluate process improvements by utilizing a process flow diagram (PFD) before committing to costly capital projects
• Improve plant yields through the optimization of existing plant processes
• Cost effectively assess, document and comply with environmental requirements
• Accelerate process troubleshooting
• Detect and remedy process bottlenecks
• Offers a wide variety of thermodynamics and physical property data applicable to virtually every industry
• Evaluate the use of heat integration with case studies
• Refining applications: heavy oil processing, crude preheating, crude distillation, FCC main and coker fractionator, naphtha splitter and stripper, sour water stripper, sulfuric and HF acid alkylation
• Oil & Gas Processing applications: amine sweetening, cascade refrigeration, compressor trains, deethanizar, demethanizer, gas dehydration, hydrate formation/inhibition
• Chemicals/Petrochemical applications: ethylene fractionation, C3 splitting, aromatic separation, cyclohexanes, MTBE separation, naphthalene recovery, olefin and oxygenate production and propylene chlorination
• Chemical applications: ammonia synthesis, azeotropic distillation, biofuels, crystallation, dehydration, electrolytes, inorganics, liquid-liquid extraction, phenol distillation, solids handling
• Polymer applications: free radical polymerization, step-growth polymerization, copolymers
• Pharmaceutical applications: batch distillation & reaction