Apple Logic Studio 9.1.8 + Additional Content + Templates MacOSX | 13.03 GB
Logic Pro 9 is a complete set of creative tools for any musician who wants to write, record, edit, and mix music. It comes with a massive collection of instruments, effects, and Apple Loops, making it easy to get amazing sounds and create amazing-sounding songs.
Made for musicians
• Get up and rolling fast with production-ready templates and one-step track setup
• Work fast with easy access to all tools and editing areas using a single-window interface
• Enhance your songs with over 15,000 Apple Loops in a wide range of instruments and genres
Plug-ins & sounds
• 40 built-in instruments including synths, vintage keyboards, a drum machine, sampler, and more
• 80 effects including reverbs, delays, EQs, dynamics, amps, stompboxes, and more
• Over 1700 sampled instruments for a rich variety of acoustic and electronic sounds
• 4500 professionally crafted settings to fuel your creativity
The ideal writing studio
• Always find the audio files and sounds you need using integrated content browsers
• Create your own sampler instruments instantly from any audio in your project
• Produce lead sheets or fully ornamented scores using a comprehensive set of notation tools
• Make composing a movie score easier than ever with advanced music-for-picture features
The ultimate way to record
• Record and seamlessly punch in and out of one or multiple tracks
• Keep takes and overdubs organized and easy to manage with take folders
• Document important details from musicians to microphones with Project and Track notes
• Use Beat Mapping to record without a click track and then conform to bars and beats later
Powerful tools for creative editing
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time features
• Build comps by selecting the best parts of each take using Quick Swipe Comping
• Correct the timing of audio recordings as easily as you do with MIDI using Audio Quantize
• Quickly render effects for a single region or an entire track using Bounce-in-Place
• Replace or double less-than-perfect drum tracks with just a few clicks using Drum Replacer
• Easily transfer setups and track content between projects using Selective Track Import
• Quickly apply fades and crossfades using region-based Click Zones
• Varispeed makes it simple to slow down or speed up an entire multitrack project
• Create huge projects using up to 255 audio, software instrument, and auxiliary channels
• Get creative with up to 15 plug-in inserts and 8 sends per channel
• Record automation for any channel strip or plug-in parameter on the fly
• Graphically view and edit automation for one or multiple parameters simultaneously
• Record, edit, and mix your projects in full surround, with up to 7.1 channels
• Use up to 32 Track Groups to more easily control multiple drum, vocal, or other related tracks
• Open GarageBand projects directly in Logic Pro
• Expand your instrument and effects library with any Audio Units compatible plug-in
• Use ReWire enabled applications like Reason and Live with Logic Pro
• Choose the audio interface that’s best for you, using any OS X Core Audio device
• Integrated third-party control surface support provides many options for hands-on control
• 64-bit support facilitates more RAM access for big projects and massive sampler instruments
• Multicore audio engine automatically distributes processing across all cores in your Mac
• Freeze Tracks temporarily renders tracks to free processing power for more new tracks
In this hand:
DVD containing Logic Pro 9, MainStage 2, Soundtrack Pro 3, Studio Instruments, Studio Effects, WaveBurner 1.6, Compressor 3.5, Impulse Response Utility, Apple Loops Utility, QuickTime 7 Pro, and required contents *
Logic Studio Install.dmg
Logic Studio Additional Content.dmg
Logic Studio 9.1.6 Update.dmg
Logic Studio 9.1.8 Update.dmg
- Logic Pro 9.1.6 and higher.
- Massive NI
- Nexus with standard libraries
* Mac computer with an Intel processor
* 1GB of RAM (2GB or more highly recommended)
* Display with 1280-by-800 or higher resolution
* Mac OS X v10.5.7 or later
* QuickTime 7.6 or later
* DVD drive for installation
* PCI Express, ExpressCard/34, USB, or FireWire-based audio interface recommended
Description: 4 template with unique presets and synthesizers from Alexey Maddison.
It consists of:
Nicky Romero - Toulouse, original template was created under the guidance of Nicky.
Calvin Harris - We'll be coming back
Roma Acorn - I'm not a toy for you - Author's composition
Move It Remix
The overall style of tracks - Swedish House.
What's New in Version 9.1.8
This update addresses overall stability and performance issues including:
• Fixes an issue that caused an AirPlay dialog to repeatedly appear.
• Resolves performance issues when using plug-ins that provide frequent graphic feedback.
• Additional content downloads now behave correctly when installing on Lion and Mountain Lion.
This update is recommended for all users of Logic Pro 9.
Link Rapidgator :