Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.15.0 [2013,ENG] | 124.3 MB
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish
Nikon Camera Control Pro - This software is designed to remotely manage the settings of most digital SLR cameras Nikon. The camera can be connected to a computer via USB cable to a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter. At the same time providing support for advanced camera capabilities, such as LiveView, Picture Control System and Viewer, which provides an opportunity to preview and select images before transferring them to your computer. The list of supported cameras and functionality is presented below. This software allows you to manage most of the camera remotely - from a computer.
• Most settings of Nikon digital SLRs, that are connected via USB cable, such as exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture can be controlled remotely from a computer, Wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter.
• In addition to direct transfer of images from a camera to computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are smoothly processed.
• Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored in a computer.
• Integration with other Nikon software:
• Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software.
• Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software.
Home Page - http://www.europe-nikon.com/
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)