CrossOver 12.5.1 Build 27262
Run Windows apps on your Intel Mac.
This is the newest, shiniest version of CrossOver with a trial extender that will make it work for another 30 years, updates confirmed to be working.
CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications and games on Mac OS X. CrossOver includes an easy to use, single click interface, which makes installing Windows software simple and fast. Once installed, your application integrates seamlessly in OS X. Just click and run your application directly from the OS X Finder. Clicking a Windows file or document including email attachments will launch the appropriate Windows program, allowing you to work on the files. Best of all, you do it all easily and affordably, without needing a Microsoft operating system license.
Adding new Windows software is easy. Just place your install CD in your Mac, and CrossOver will recognize it and offer to begin the installation process. CrossOver then completes the installation and configures your application to run on your Mac. Thats all there is to it.
CrossOver Mac will be the very best way to run your Windows applications on your Intel based Mac. It will let you install and run Windows programs as though they were native, all without having to buy or run a copy of Windows itself.
Thousands of Titles!
- CrossOver can run many different Windows applications. Use this database to find out if your favorite software works under CrossOver.
- Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Compatibility Center Statistics:
- 10,961 applications in database.
- 1,761 gold medal applications in database.
- 1,261 1-click install via CrossTie applications in database.
- 544,231 total CrossTie downloads to date.
- eSword is the top downloaded CrossTie with 109,071 downloads.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is the top voted application with 319 votes.
- Fixed a font problem with Office 2010 bullet points.
- Fixed a problem which caused CrossOver to fail to download installers from certain URLs.
- Fixed a problem which caused bottles which were created prior and used until the trial expired to fail to launch.
- Fixed a problem in which mouse activity would sometimes cause unwanted diagonal movement of the mouse pointer.
- Fixed a problem minimizing Visio 2010.
- Fixed a problem which caused BibleWorks to fail to launch.
- Fixed a problem which caused Shin Megami Tensei to fail to launch.
- Improved the names of application installers as shown in the Mac menu bar.
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !