FileRecovery 2013 Enterprise 188.8.131.52 | 17 MB
FileRecovery performs a scan and find lost partitions, boot sectors and other file system components. FileRecovery designed to work with discs that are not displayed in Windows Explorer Windows. The program displays the full directory tree disk (including the recovery partition be NTFS) and offers a convenient means of search and recovery of files. Built-in Recovery Wizard allows you to fully realize the potential of the program, even a novice user.
The program allows you to recover information:
• From the lost or deleted partitions.
• When the system crashes.
• After a virus attack.
• Lost due to incorrect installations.
• Cleared from the personal computer and the network environment.
• In the event of any damage to the logical drives.
• In the event of damage to the logical structure of the data (accidental format, file system crash).
• Run the unit of analysis for the detection of bad blocks
• See the different amounts of disk
• Get detailed information on the use of units
• Get detailed analysis and SMART disk information
• Create an image - write on the selected disk image file. Well, when a disk failure, must be restored or returned to service.
• Restore Image - writes an existing image file on the selected drive.
• Copy disc - copies the selected drive directly to another destination disk. Great for copying large hard drives.
Browse titles (Hex-viewer)
• Viewing the disk in a hex editor and manual data retrieval. Select this option to view the contents of the selected drive with a hex viewer. This allows you to search a disc, hexagonal patterns.
• This feature allows the user to view and restore items from the selected e-mail database to show both existing and deleted e-mails to print or save / restore your hard drive. Supported e-mail clients include Outlook Express, Weather, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla, Becky and Eudora.
(All below links are interchangable. No password)
Buy a Premium Account Uploaded or Rapidgator or Secureupload = High speed + Parallel Downloads!
From Secureupload (Premium Recommend)