Autopano Video Pro 1.1 Mac OS X | 96.24 MB
Stitch multiple videos together to create 360*186; videos
The easiest way to stitch and create 360-degree immersive videos. Offer an incredible new experience to your clients or friends. Autopano Video is the new video-stitching software application developed by Kolor. It lets you assemble several videos into a single one covering up to 360 x 180 degrees. The user interface is designed to ease your workflow: drag and drop your source videos, choose a stitching template (including GoPro template) or launch a detection from scratch, use Autopano Pro or Giga to adjust your reference panoramas and click on Render.
Autopano Video Pro is a cross-platform application that enables you to stitch and create 360° videos.
By using Autopano Video Pro you can also create wide-angle videos from two clips.
Autopano Video Pro comes with an user-friendly interface that helps you assemble several videos into a single one at up to 360 x 180 degrees.
The difference between Autopano Video Pro and Autopano Video is that the Pro version includes GPU processing for faster rendering times.
- 9 projections, color correction, horizon correction
- Automatic or manual sound-based sync of video frames
- Automatic stitching
- Video encoding
- Sound output
- GPU processing
- Template-based stitching
- Real-time preview
- Batch processing
- Unlimited output size
- Blending presets
- There were only a few crash reports about some GPU or codec issues, but that’s all. We are still working on the documentation to get you several tutorials on how to use this software in the field.
- So be sure to look at this page regularly, as it is being updated quite every day Autopano Video Documentation - Autopano.
Fixes since 1.1.0 beta 3:
- 0002280: [I/O] Crash when more than 4 pano in batch renderer.
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- 64-bit processor.
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !