FileRecovery 2013 Enterprise 126.96.36.199 Multilingual | 10 MB
FileRecovery performs a scan and find lost partitions , boot sectors and other file system components . FileRecovery designed to work with discs that are not displayed in Windows Explorer Windows. The program displays the full directory tree disk (including the recovery partition be NTFS) and offers a convenient means of search and recovery of files. Built-in Recovery Wizard allows you to fully realize the potential of the program , even a novice user.
The program allows you to recover information :
* From the lost or deleted partitions .
* When the system crashes .
* After a virus attack.
* Lost due to incorrect installations.
* Cleared from the personal computer and the network environment .
* In the event of any damage to the logical drives.
* In the event of damage to the logical structure of the data ( accidental format , file system crash ) .
* Run the unit of analysis for the detection of bad blocks
* See the different amounts of disk
* Get detailed information on the use of units
* Get detailed SMART analysis and information about the disk
* Create an image - write on the selected disk image file. Well, when a disk failure , must be restored or returned to service .
* Restore Image - writes an existing image file on the selected drive .
* Copy disc - copies the selected drive directly to another destination disk . Great for copying large hard drives.
Browse titles (Hex- viewer)
* Viewing the disk in a hex editor and manual data retrieval . Select this option to view the contents of the selected drive with a hex viewer. This allows you to search a disc , hexagonal patterns .
* This feature allows the user to view and restore items from the selected e-mail database to show both existing and deleted e-mails to print or save / restore your hard drive. Supported e-mail clients include Outlook Express, Weather , Windows Live Mail, Mozilla, Becky and Eudora.
OS: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7/Win8
Buy a Premium Account Uploaded.net or Rapidgator.net = High speed+parallel downloads!