Alien Skin Blow Up v18.104.22.1681 Revision 24190 | 38 Mb
Blow Up handles the most sophisticated images demanding professionals can throw at it. Nearly every color space is supported, including Grayscale, Duotone, RGB, CMYK, and Lab. Most image resizing software only supports RGB color space and you have to pay an extra $140 to get CMYK support from our main competitor. All bit depths are supported, including 16-bits/channel (for Raw images) and 32-bits/channel (for HDR images). Blow Up is the only resizing plug-in that supports 32-bits/channel images.
* Supports high-bit images for enlarging RAW and HDR (high dynamic range) images.
* Offers sharpening and grain simulation to improve details.
* New dedicated batch processing is easier than using Photoshop actions to enlarge multiple images.
* Very easy to use.
* Will work in Windows 64-bit Photoshop CS4/ CS5.
* Blow Up can enlarge photos to extreme print sizes with better results than Photoshop's bicubic interpolation.
* Detects edges and resizes using a method similar to vector scaling to avoid undesirable stair-step or halo artifacts.
* Supports all image modes--RGB, Grayscale, Lab, Duotone, and CMYK. Supports standard 8-bit, 16-bit RAW, and 32-bit HDR images.
* Works with Photoshop CS3 or Photoshop Elements 7 (Win) or later.
* Layered files can be resized without flattening. "Resize as a new image" option allows non-destructive enlargements.
* Includes a specialized sharpening method for enlargements, designed to improve contrast along sharp edges.
* Can apply simulated film grain to improve the appearance of extreme enlargements.
* New: Blow Up can resize up to the limit of Photoshop's maximum image dimensions--300,000 pixels per side.
* New: Improved speed and image quality, more sharpening control, a JPEG cleaner option, crop and rotate tools, presets.
* Multi-threaded for better performance on multi-core and multi-processor systems. Native 64-bit in Windows Photoshop CS5.