FL Studio Producer Edition v11.0.2 + Plugins Bundle
FL Studio 11 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 11 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Notable New Features
• Performance mode – Trigger Playlist Clips live using a mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller. Supports APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, Traktor Kontrol (and more).
• Multi-touch support - FL Studio and some plugins now respond to Multi-touch with Microsoft gesture functions supported.
• Playlist - 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.
• Linking includes MIDI input port - Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.
• Playlist & Piano roll – Horizontal & vertical movement locking. Shift is horizontal lock & Ctrl is vertical lock when dragging items.
• Piano roll - Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity, Monophonic step entry mode & Chop chords tool.
• Right-click data entry - Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
• Plugin Picker - Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser. Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
• Mixer - Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track's plugin windows.
• Options - Play truncated notes in clips restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips. Click and hold functions. GUI animation level now selectable from sober to entertaining.
What can FL Studio 11 do?
• Audio editing and manipulation including pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, beat-detection & slicing, audio warping and standard audio manipulation (cut/paste etc).
• Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula based control of links.
• Be hosted in other DAWs as a VST or connected through ReWire.
• Live music performance including video effect visualization.
• Mix and remix audio including apply real-time audio effects including delay, reverb & filtering.
• Multi-track audio recording up to the limit of your audio-interface inputs.
• Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
• Sequencing and arranging with pattern and linear workflow possible.
• Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native formats.
- Support for Livid OhmRGB.
- Support for Behringer CMD LC-1
- Benn Jordan (The Flashbulb) Cool Stuff project - Cassette Cafe
- Fixed hint for time stretch wheel (low values)
- Fixed slow rendering bugs
- Fixed PPQ change bug
- Remembers the state of the PR random tool's "patterns" checkbox
- Fixed channel settings window showing up when loading projects
- Patcher: fixed editor focus on double-click
- Patcher: connection settings are now when an effect is dropped on a connection
- Patcher: fixed request by plugin to load sample
- DW 1.5.4: fixed import of FLM .instr files
- Newtone: fixed passing strings with "foreign" characters to the engine
- Newtone: fixed zooming modifiers (alt+scroll wheel)
- Newtone: show param value popup when multiple items are selected
- Newtone: new "Use beat marks" option for warp mode
- Newtone: save .zpa and .zpw files to zipped loops
- Wrapper: fixed relative knob behaviour for bridged plugins
- Wrapper: fixed loading multiple instances of Waves VST3
- Vocodex: fixed loading state of threaded checkbox
- EQUO: fixed restoring state of Morph knob
- Drumaxx: fixed changing assigned note for pads
- BassDrum and GMS: various bug fixes
- ZGEViz: updated/added some presets
- Wave Traveller: fixed crash when loading a sample
- Updated NewStuff & Zircon-Just hold on
FL Studio system requirements:
- 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously.
- 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP (with service pack 3)(or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp / Windows.
- Running XP (with service pack 3), Vista or Windows 7 (in 32 or 64 Bit)
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- 1 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)
Plug-ins: DirectWave, Drumaxx, DrumSynth Live, DX-10, Edison, GMS, Groove Machine, Gross Beat, Hardcore, Harmless, Harmor, Juice Pack, Mixmus, Morphine, Ogun, PoiZone, Pitcher, Sakura, Sawer, SimSynth Live, SliceX, Sytrus, Toxic Biohazard, Vocodex, Deckadance 2, FL Studio11 (Includes all FL/FLi plugins)
Link Rapidgator :