Mastering Woodworking Machines With Mark Duginske
DVDRip | English | AVI/DIVX 29.970 fps 1300 Kbps | 720x528 | MP3 128 Kbps 48.0 khz | 1h 4mn | 661 MB
You will learn about:
* "Reading" lumber to avoid stock-preparation problems
* Fine-tuning the table saw, bandsaw, drill press and radial-arm saw
* Sawing beautifully fitting dovetails on the table saw
* Making mortise-and-tenon joints on the drill press
* Bandsawing bookmatched panels
* Making an ingenious 50-cent device that ensures accuracy to within 0.002 in.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!