Infiniteskills - Learning PHP MySQL by Doug Bierer
English | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, mono (und)
MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 15.00 fps(r) (und) | 2.41 GB
Genre: Video Training
In this video training title from Doug Bierer, you will learn the fundamentals of PHP and MySQL. These two platforms have been virtually inseparable for many years, and major groundbreaking websites such as WordPress, Wikipedia, and Facebook use PHP and MySQL technologies.
Throughout this training course you will complete labs that re-enforce the concepts you have learnt. Once you have completed this video tutorial you will be well versed in the fundamentals of creating web applications using PHP and MySQL. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
01. Getting Started
02. Understanding The Basics
03. Working With Arrays
04. Creating Control Structures: Looping And Branching
05. Managing The Code: Functions
06. Managing The Code: Object-Oriented Programming
07. Managing The Code: External Libraries
08. Managing Files
09. Managing A MySQL Database
10. Understanding Structured Query Language (SQL)
11. Using PHP To Interact With A MySQL Database
12. Using Regular Expressions
13. Managing Email
14. Working With Date And Time
15. Managing Web Operations
16. Building Web Forms
17. About The Author
All Links Are Interchangeable!