MusicBee - music player, which has a wide range of options, user-friendly interface and low resource consumption. After launch and first meeting with MusicBee can not believe that the program has developed a man so rich and high-quality product got this MusicBee. The player is able to play music for all major audio formats, work playlists and online broadcasting, and there MusicBee and native support for the largest catalog online radio Shoutcast.
Supported formats: MP3, AAC, M4A, MPC, OGG, FLAC, APE, TAK, WV, WMA and WAV.
Audio CDs: Audio CD playback and ripping (with CD-Text capabilities) is supported. CD tracks can be ripped (in fast or secure mode) as individual files or as a single album with embedded cuesheet.
Conversion: Conversion from and to all supported formats as metadata are preserved. Synchronization of tags only (in case that the output file already exists) instead of reencoding is possible.
ReplayGain support: both playback and calculation.
File Organization: Organization and renaming of music files into folders and files based on tag values such as artist, album, name, track number, etc. that can be specified. MusicBee can do this automatically for all files in a music library or the user can choose the files or folders themselves.
Web Browsing: Browsing of the web using Mozilla's XULRunner environment.
Scrobbling: Tracks played from MusicBee can optionally be scrobbled to Last.fm.
Customizable user interface layout.
Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
Features added using optional components
Audio formats supported by Winamp plugins
Additional tagging tools.
Changelog in 2.2.5027 Beta Update
- Tag Undo function where you can undo any tag changes made for the current MusicBee session - Edit/ Undo/ File Tags. The function can be assigned to a hotkey
- A Highlighting rule can now be assigned an icon instead of a colour. Edit/ Preferences/ Tags(2)/ highlighting. The icon will be displayed in the main panel in the "Highlight" field when a file meetings the criteria entered
- The search functions can now be set to search the entire library. Set via the Search icon in the text search box. When set to "Entire Library", the text search will search Music, Audiobooks and Inbox for matching files. The matches will be displayed in a new "Search Results" node and display an icon on the left margin showing which node in the library the file is located. When set the "Local Node Only" the text search results show in-place as now.
- the search scope is set and saved separately for each tab you have open
- A hotkey: "General: Toggle Search Entire Library" switches the search scope
-The custom search function, and middle mouse click on a field now always show the results in the "Search Results" node rather than in-place as before. The scope of those two searches takes account of the search Entire Library setting
- This will possibly be the last v2.2 beta update (bug fixes aside) and development will continue from v2.3 (or 3.0) as it fixes a number of important bugs from v2.1 and i think it justifies doing the release sooner rather than later
Buy a Premium Account uploaded.net or Rapidgator.net = High speed+parallel downloads!