MODO from Luxology delivers the next evolution of 3D modeling, painting and rendering in a single integrated and accelerated package for the Mac and PC. And now, MODO is a true end-to-end solution that includes true 3D sculpting tools, animation and network rendering! More than just features, MODO is a truly elegant integration of technology, raw horsepower and refined workflow.
MODO 701 - the next generation of 3D content creation - offers a true end-to-end solution with the versatility artists require, at an affordable price. Perfected by community feedback, MODO 701 delivers enhanced tools in animation, dynamics, modeling, rendering and pipeline integration, plus a new procedural particle engine with easy to use presets and soon to be released Linux operating system support.
Polygon/Subdivision Surface Modeler
Precision construct geometry
Two kinds of sculpting tools are provided in modo: mesh-based and image-based
World-Class UV Editing
Powerful, flexible painting system works in 2D and in 3D
Instance and replicator rendering to trillion polygon detail
Powerfull animation features
Powerfull sculpting features
MODO 701 System Requirements
General System Requirements for MODO 701 (Minimum)
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 2 GB available hard disk space for full content installation
- Mouse or pointing device, including pressure sensitive tablets or 3Dconnexion 3D mouse
- OpenGL 2.0 accelerated graphics, at least 1280 x 800 resolution
- Internet connection required for product activation and to access online videos
Macintosh Requirements (minimum)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later (only 64-bit supported)
- Intel processor(s), Core2Duo processor or higher.
Note: MODO 701 does support full screen on Mountain Lion or higher