GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it out of 80 file available file formats. The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide show window, and so much more.
GraphicConverter is a Mac OS X universal utility for browsing, enhancing and converting images and for creating catalogs for the Web or for printing.??GraphicConverter has everything you would expect from a versatile image processing application for your Mac. Simple usage and far-reaching options await you along with stability and reliability.??Professional users love GraphicConverter because of its wide range of functions for handling meta data like EXIF, IPTC, XMP and GPS. Want to copy the filename into the IPTC description? GraphicConverter will take care of this for you.??You can open over 200 graphic file types and save images in over 80 formats. A simple multiple conversion mode takes care of batch runs. Want to use a batch function to alter the image size or change the color mode to CMYK? Dozens of batch functions are available.??In the press, GraphicConverter has been described as a "Swiss Army knife" and as an "all-round wizard for image editing on Macs".
GraphicConverter v8.8.1 Build 1346 for MacOSX
Key features of "GraphicConverter":??
Import and export functions:
?* Import of approx. 200 & export of approx. 80 graphic formats?
* Catalog generation (web, print, picture)?
* Picture import direct from the camera (also RAW)?
* TWAIN interface for scanners??
Picture organization & workflow management:
?* Graphical file and picture browser?
* Slide show functions?
* Batch conversion?
* Support for AppleScript??
?* Express picture enhancement function?
* Enhancement and creation of pictures for use in the internet?
* Basic functions for editing pictures?
* Advanced functions, effects and filters for picture manipulation?
* Photoshop-compatible plug-in architecture?
* Color management with ColorSync and ICC profiles
* 3D image support??
?* Universal binary version for Intel-Macs?
* Support for Mac OS 8, 9 and X & designed for G4, G5, single and multicore Intel processors
? * Support for the JPEG2000 format?
* Multilingual - with 12 available languages??
? * The "GraphicConverter Manual 7" will enable you to become familiar with the wide scope of our software version 7
? * The "GraphicConverter Manual 6" will enable you to become familiar with the wide scope of our software version 6
? * The "Workshops 1-12" shows the usage of the software for common tasks.
Version 8.8.1 Build 1346:
* Added menu item to show plugins folder
* Exif data will be verified before saving a JPG to check and remove double tags
* Added optional help dialog after program launch
* Added option to advance some seconds in movies during a slideshow
* Added subsecond support to sort by exif and rename
* Added support for usage of multiple embedded pathes
* Added special small version of Xe847 filter dialog for 11 inch displays
* Improved PhotoRaw import settings
* Improved gamma change dialog
* Improved PNG save as options
* Added "Delete new" option to overwrite dialog with preview
* Optimized matrix operations
* Added option to slideshow to force reload after each change notification
* iptc editing can write xmp data into DNG and NEF if there is enough free space available
* Improved max import
* Improved emf import
* gif export will now use a lower bit depth if not all colors are used (will create smaller files)
* Fixed bug during storing last palette positions
* Fixed bug in 16 bit tiff import
* Fixed bug in PCD import caused by sandboxing
* Fixed possible bug in import of gif animations with transparency
* Fixed bug in conversion of movie to animation
* Fixed a bug during import of JPEG compressed DICOMs
* Fixed possible crash upon removal of a digital camera
* Fixed possible inversion issue of TIFFs with photometric interpretation = 0
* Fixed possible crash in FaxExpress import
* Many small bug fixes
* Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.