A Virus Named TOM LINUX-ALiAS
Language(s): English | Release: 8/10/2013 | PC LINUX | 217 MB
Genre(s): Action, Indie, Strategy
A perfect place. A city without traffic. A dog that doesn't poop. All products of the brilliant mind of Dr. X, but hell hath no fury like a mad scientist fired by a giant corporation. In this unique action-puzzler you take control of TOM, a virus created for one purpose: revenge.
Hack your way through brain scrambling puzzles while maneuvering through a thumb cramping maze of enemies. Team up through over 50 cooperative levels in what MMGN is calling "The most addictive co-op game we've played since Portal 2." And if the over 100 levels aren't enough, you and your friends can destroy each other again and again in battle mode to determine just who is the supreme virus.
• Single Player mode with over 50 levels across 6 distinct areas
• Cooperative mode (for up to 4 players) with over 50 additional levels in which "friendships will be destroyed"
• Battle for supreme virus-itude by battling your friends in Battle Mode
• Evolving mechanics which ratchet up the difficulty from lollipop to soul crushing
• An animated tale full of dark humor, malfunctioning robots, and little girl screams
1. "unpack, install the game (set executable flag +x if needed) play the game"
1. Don't forget to add an exception to your antivirus (if required)
2. Block all game executables in your firewall