This is a pre- Snow Leopard 10.6 Retail updated to 10.6.5 , the image for a virtual machine VmWare. On this image you can put the latest Iphone SDK
1. Extract the archive to any folder MacOs10.6.5.7z
2 . open the downloaded preset image .
3. If your processor supports hardware virtualization MacOs10.6.5 or MacOs10.6.5_x64 depending on the architecture.
If your processor does not support hardware virtualization MacOs10.6.5_legacy
4 . select Copied. ( copied )
5 . devices to choose CD / DVD
6. specify the use iso images, select the image nawcomModCD.iso for 32- bit systems or nawcomModCD_x64.iso for 64 -bit
7. select connect at power on.
8. believe the virtual machine settings ( the image is set on 2 core and 1gb of RAM if you have fewer nuclei fix )
If the resolution does not change try to put it here
After booting the machine did not immediately include the axis , it is necessary to connect all the loader when you restart it is not required.
If your machine does not start and it freezes - nothing terrible is sometimes try to reset the virtual machine and wait a little longer after the OS of choice
Platform : PC
System Requirements : Intel / Amd
Language: English + Russian
Medicine: Not required