Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro v9.5 Build 9768 | 213MB
Smith Micro has released Anime Studio Pro 9.5. This latest version offers improvements requested by users and allows them more control over their workflow. The Anime Studio series is an affordably priced animation software package that addresses both the needs of the casual animation enthusiast (through Debut) and the hard core animator with previous training in other software (through Pro).
Smart Bones now has the ability to control switch layers, layer order, layer visibility, follow path, stroke exposure, shape effect positioning, shape effect parameters, 3D thickness of vector shapes that have been converted to 3D and more. Additionally, users will be able to add labels and assign colors to bones. The keyframes for colored bones will show up in the timeline in special colored channels that match the color of the corresponding bone.
Flexi-Binding allows users to isolate the influence of a set of bones from the rest of the skeleton, minimizing or eliminating the need to separate artwork on frame zero and putting it back together with the Offset Bone tool.
Depth Shifting has been added as an option and is used to preserve an objects apparent size when moving it forward and back in Z. Anime Studio Pro 9.5 does this by automatically applying the proper amount of scale. Depth Shifting can be used to arrange landscapes.
Improvements have been made to switch layer behavior which will allow them to work better for frame-by-frame animation. If the children of a switch layer have layer colors assigned, the corresponding keys in the timeline will have the same color when those children are active. This will allow users to more easily see what switch layer is active at what time. Users will be able to change a switch layers active child using alt-cmd-right click or alt-ctrl-right click.
Other Improvements Include:
- Users will be able to see real-time changes to shapes fill color, stroke color and brush settings.
- The eyedropper now has options to only select fill color or stroke color, or copy a color to the clipboard.
- Brush spacing is now much more even, including when the curviness of a shape is animated over time.
- Inactive layers may now be grayed out.
- Layer shading now has an option to invert the shading, allowing the layer to look like it has a rim highlight.
- Layers and Groups now have a masking indicator, making it easier to see when masking is in effect, as well as what contribution each layer has to a mask.
- Layers that follow a path will have an indicator on top of their icon in the Layers palette.
- New scripts include Sperical Panorama, Fisheye and a Tiling Script. Spherical Panorama will allow users to convert a spherical panorama image into a 3D sphere that can be viewed from any angle. Fisheye will allow users to turn a fisheye image into a curved, wide-angle surface that can be panned around. The Tiling Script will allow users to create repeating texture patterns to will the workspace.
About Smith Micro Software, Inc. - Productivity and Graphics Group:
Based in Santa Cruz, Calif., the Smith Micro Software Productivity and Graphics Group produces award-winning software that inspires consumer creativity and enables efficiency. The group's creative suite of programs provides artists of all skill levels from novice to professional with the tools to illustrate, animate and create 2D and 3D art. Some of the Productivity and Graphics Group's award-winning creative and utilities products include Poser, Anime Studio, Manga Studio and StuffIt.
Name: Smith Micro Anime Studio
Version: Pro 9.5 Build 9768
Interface: english, japanese
OS: Wind0ws XP / Vista / Seven / 8
With a Premium account you can download files having Fullspeed