NeoOffice 3.3 Patch 10 MacOSX | 239 Mb
Mac-tailored, OpenOffice-based productivity suite.
OpenOffice without X11 dependencies
NeoOffice is a productivity and office suite that provides text editing capabilities and offers a native Mac OS X experience.NeoOffice is based on the OpenOffice.org project but makes use of Mac OS X Java integration and the built in system features.One of the most important aspects is the greatly improve speed when it comes to rendering, printing and text layout, but NeoOffice is also able to provide file locking support for networked or local volumes, text highlighting and services support.NOTE: From version 3.2.1 upwards NeoOffice releases can be downloaded only by donors who have donated US$10 (or €7 or £6 or CA$10 or AU$10 or ¥834) or more within the last year.
Here are some key features of "NeoOffice"
Uses the Native Mac OS X Spellchecker:
• Unlike OpenOffice.org, NeoOffice has an enhanced spellchecker that uses the Mac OS X spellchecking dictionary. With this enhanced spellchecker, users no longer need to download and install spellchecking dictionaries if Mac OS X already has a dictionary for their language.
Uses the Native Mac OS X Address Book:
• NeoOffice has included the ability to use the Mac OS X address book as a data source. This feature, which was developed by OpenOffice.org, is expected to be in their OpenOffice.org 2.3 release.
Handles Most Microsoft Office 2007 Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Files:
• NeoOffice includes the ODF Add-in for Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The ODF Add-in is an open source project that makes it possible for NeoOffice to open, edit, and save most files in the Office 2007 Word, Excel, and PowerPoint formats. This feature is not available in current Mac versions of Microsoft Office and will not be available until
Office 2008 for the Mac is released. Handles Macros in Excel Files:
• NeoOffice includes the Excel macro support developed by Novell's ooo-build project. The ooo-build project is an open source project that continually develops feature enhancements to OpenOffice.org.
• Unlike OpenOffice.org, NeoOffice has native Aqua menus, file open and save dialogs, print dialogs, buttons, scrollbars, and many other native Aqua user interface elements.
No X11 software required:
• NeoOffice uses the Java technology that is built into Mac OS X. By using Java, there is no need to download and install the X11 software that OpenOffice.org requires.
Uses Mac OS X fonts:
• Unlike OpenOffice.org, NeoOffice uses the same fonts that all of your other Mac OS X applications use. This means that NeoOffice will handle reading and writing of Western European characters (e.g. characters with accents, umlauts, circumflexes, cedillas, etc.) and some fonts will even handle Japanese, Chinese, and Korean ideographs. Also, NeoOffice is able to use any fonts that you install using the /Applications/Font Book application.
Handles international keyboards:
• Unlike OpenOffice.org, NeoOffice will use any keyboard layout that you use. Also, if you switch your keyboard layout while NeoOffice is running, NeoOffice will automatically switch as well.
Native printing support:
• NeoOffice supports printing using Mac OS X's native printing functionality. Like other Mac OS X applications, you can use NeoOffice to print, preview, or save a document to a PDF file.
Native copy and paste support:
• NeoOffice supports copying and pasting using Mac OS X's native clipboard so you can copy and paste text and images between NeoOffice and other Mac OS X applications.
Native drag-and-drop support:
• NeoOffice supports native drag-and-drop so you can drag and drop text and images between NeoOffice and other Mac OS X applications.
What's new in NeoOffice 3.3 Patch 10:
September 23th, 2013
• When opening a new document or displaying a dialog, NeoOffice would allocate but never release some memory which would eventually cause excessive memory usage
• NeoOffice would sometimes crash when rapidly closing several documents via pressing the window titlebar's red "close window" button
• Sometimes when dragging text or images within a NeoOffice document, the mouse had to be clicked a second time to end dragging and insert the dragged content
• NeoOffice would crash when importing certain PDF files into a Draw document
• In addition to the bug fixes listed above, we have reimplemented drawing of native scrollbars, progress bars, text fields, stepper buttons, and group boxes in NeoOffice 3.3 Patch 10. Up until this patch, NeoOffice relied on Mac OS X's "HITheme" functions that Apple has marked as deprecated to draw native controls. Since Apple will likely remove the HITheme functions in a future version of Mac OS X, NeoOffice 3.3 Patch 10 draws the native controls listed above using only Cocoa code.
• Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !