Notion Music Notion v4.0.325 MacOSX ISO-RBS | 6.15 GB
The latest version of Notion builds upon our award-winning software foundation with all new possibilities and enhancements. Notion is continuing to redefine the way notation software is used while staying true to our strengths: great playback, a simple easy-to-use interface, great compatibility, and incredible customer service.
Compose, playback, and edit music with a quality and ease of use that must be experienced. No endless level of menus to find what you need. Notion is the most efficient notation product, making it simple to write and edit your ideas quickly.
Notion gives you the best playback of any notation product. Orchestral samples recorded by the London Symphony Orchestra at Abbey Road Studios. Guitar samples by Neil Zaza, bass samples by Victor Wooten and drum samples by Roy “Futureman” Wooten.
All samples were painstakingly recorded using the best equipment by top engineers recording an array of dynamics, articulations and performance techniques.
- Native 64-bit Support (Mac and PC)
- Interactive Entry Tools (Keyboard, Fretboard, Drum Pad, Chord Library)
- Compatibility with Both Notion and Progression iPad Apps
- ReWire (64-bit) Host and Slave
- Sequencer Overlay
- MIDI Overdub
- Built-in Guitar Amp
- Real-time MIDI record
- Step-time MIDI input
- Save as PDF (Mac and PC)
- Built-In Integration with VSL Special Edition Plus 1, 2, 3, and 4, *Miroslav Philharmonik, and others
- Save Directly to SoundCloud
- Improved Compatibility with MusicXML, MIDI, and Guitar Pro Files (ver. 3-5)
- Open Progression files
- And More...
*MusicXML is a trademark of MakeMusic, Inc.
*ReWire is a trademark of Propellerhead
*VSL, Vienna Symphonic Library is a trademark of Vienna Symphonic Library
*Miroslav Philharmonik is a trademark of IK Multimedia
*Guitar Pro is a trademark of Arobas Music
- Unrar, burn or mount the file r-nmn4im.iso, and then open the enclosed file Notion4-RBS.dmg to install Notion 4.
- Open the enclosed file NotionBundledSounds.pkg to install the Notion Bundled Sounds.
- Copy the enclosed updated file Harpsichord.prox to the folder where the Notion Bundled Sounds were installed (usually "Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Notion Music/Notion 4/Sounds/Bundled").
- To make sure that Notion 4 will load all the installed sound files (also called samples), do the following:
- Start Notion 4 and, in the menu bar, click on Notion and then on Preferences.
- In the Preferences dialog box, click on the Audio tab and then on the Choose button next to the "Samples Folder".
- In the Open dialog box, locate and click on the Notion 4 Sounds folder (usually "Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Notion Music/Notion 4/Sounds ") and then click on the Select button.
- Wait for the message box with the progress indicator to close.
Our patch, which has already been applied, works on both the 64-bit and the 32-bit versions of Notion 4, and will allow you to run Notion 4 and use all the available Notion Expansion Sounds without having the need to activate them.
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Uploaded
Download From Dizzcloud