You can download additional instruments, sound effects, and playing techniques to your Notion sample library instantly and affordably. Individual instruments sets can be purchased. Or you can purchase instrument collections with even greater savings.
Current expansion sounds include Banjo, Mandolin, Acoustic Guitar (Fingered), Advanced Strings Section Techniques, Saxophones and a variety of percussion instruments and sound effects.
Samples from the LSO
The orchestral samples and classical guitar were recorded at Abbey Road Studios by the the London Symphony Orchestra.
- Unrar, burn or mount the file r-nmx4iw.iso.
- Unzip the contents of the enclosed file NotionExpansionSounds.zip (the Expansion folder) into the Notion 4 Sounds folder (usually "C:\Program Files\Notion 4\Sounds" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Notion 4\Sounds") to install the Notion Expansion Sounds.
- To make sure that Notion 4 will load all the installed sound files (also called samples), do the following:
Start Notion 4 and, in the menu bar, click on File and then on Preferences.
In the Notion dialog box, click on the Audio tab and then on the Choose button next to the "Samples Folder".
In the "Browse for Folder" dialog box, locate and click on the Notion 4 Sounds folder (usually "C:\Program Files\Notion 4\Sounds" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Notion 4\Sounds") and then click on the OK button.
Wait for the "Locating samples" message box to close and then click on the OK button.
- This release is meant to be used with one of our previous releases of
- Our patch, which was included in those releases, works on both the 64-bit and the 32-bit versions of Notion 4, and will allow you to run Notion 4 and use all the available Notion Expansion Sounds without having the need to activate them.
- Some of the Notion Expansion Sounds (Acoustic Fingerstyle Guitar, Banjo, Classical Guitar and Mandolin) can also be used with our previous 0-day release of Progression 2: Notion_Music_Progression_v2.0.325-RBS