VideoCopilot Element 3D v1.0.345 - Mac OSX | 1.4 GB
Video Copilot is offering easy access with tiered pricing for the impressive plug-in itself and various bundles of 3D models and materials. While not quite a Fast Ray Tracer, Element 3D (quotename Atom) should soon be as ubiquitous as Trapquote Particular, and joins a growing cadre of exciting but somewhat isolated 3D technologies like Freeform, Plexus, Form, Mir, Pixel Cloud, Invigorator, Atomkraft, and others. Mylenium commented on AE's separate 3D universes and related wrinkles recently in The Element post you don't wanna read. Later, Mylenium also posted IBL Toolkit, image based lighting setup projects for E3D.
-- After Effects CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6
-- Mac (10.6.8+)
-- JPG 8-bit
-- PNG 8-bit and 16-bit
-- AE Layers can also be used up to 32bpc
GRAPHICS CARD REQUIREMENTS:
-- Nvidia & ATI, minimum 512MBs of memory.
-- Nvidia GeForce 8800, &9000 Series
-- Nvidia GeForce 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 Series
-- Nvidia Quadro FX Series 4000 and better.
-- ATI 3870 and better on Windows
-- ATI HD Series on Mac
Supported GPU list
For ideal performance we recommend at least
a Geforce 285 or ATI 3870 with 1GB of VRAM.
C4D FILE SUPPORT:
Requires Cinema 4D R12 and newer to import inside Element.
RENDER FARM SUPPORT?
It is possible to use Element on a network render farm but we do not recommend it because of inconsistencies in GPU rendering. Since Element renders with impressive speed on a single GPU it is ideal to pre-render any 3D elements before pushing to the render farm.
1. Set ElementInstaller 1.0.345 (if you have set earlier versions, it is natural to wipe all )
2. Replace the plug-in file from the folder / Applications / Adobe After Effects CS "XX" / Plug-ins/VideoCopilot the file from the distribution (of course check the permissions for the replacement).
3. Run the Adobe After Effects, create a layer, apply the plug-in.
4. In the login window popped up "emboss" Generate Request File and save to your desktop. (Program does not close!!)
5. Run Element 3D Keygen from the distribution and click Generate a License (License File "E3D.lic" appears on your desktop)
6. Go back to Adobe After Effects and click Load the License (specify "E3D.lic" on your desktop)
Platform: Intel only
System Requirements: OS X 10.6 +, Adobe After Effects CS "5, 5.5, 6", 512 MB graphics card
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!