Mac Os X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 : Image for VMware | 9.36 GB
If you are prompted for "moved" or "copied" say "copied".
Username and password for the single account on the image are admin/changeme. I suggest you do change the password. =P
Image was created on VMWare Fusion 5.0.3 with 1 CPU, 2048MB RAM, and a single 40GB HD (expanding, 2GB slices). All of these can be adjusted after the fact. Networking is set to NAT.
VM HD has been compacted, and whole VM image zipped to help a bit with the size. You should be able to just double click on the image after unzipping and Fusion will open up and add it to your library. Using it in something like vSphere is not something I can speak to.
Description: A virtual machine with VMware installed Os X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 .
- The network between the virtual machine and the PC running
- The sound fully working
- Adobe Flash Player works
- Play video in windowed mode (full brake)
- Installed Paragon NTFS (file system is supported Windows)
1. Downloading files from the hand
2. We see that we have the appropriate hardware. To do this, run the file from the distribution - Securable.exe
We should appear:
Pishit If "NO", then your iron is not appropriate and should not read further.
3. Downloading and Installing a Rutracker - VMware Workstation 9.0 (It must be working and activated)
4. Go to the folder Os X Mountain Lion 10.8.2 (Image VMware) Patches VMware 8.x Series VMware Workstation Unlocker - Windows
Run the file "install.cmd" as administrator and look forward to close the window.
5. Unpack the archive of the hand (WinRar 4.0 m above / 7-Zip 7.2 and above). We go into the unpacked folder and run the "OS X Mountain Lion.vmx"
6. Start virtual machine. When you first start pointing - "I copied it"
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!