Photographing Models for Photographer Video Tutorial
English | 1.4GB
In this 120min program learn how to direct models with confidence. A Must Have for every photographer!
This video is a foundational instruction on how to work with models from the ground up. Starting with the basics of wardrobe selection, Mary points out what is important in order to fulfill the objective of a good model photo session.
This two hour journey covers all the basics and then Mary imposes her wonderful insight which she is so willing to impart. She walks the viewer through her own methods of putting a session together, styling and designing the shoot to fit a particular model and individual direction.
Here is a list of topics that this video covers:
- Marys background & set system.
- Easy background set up.
- Marys V set and how to put the model on a wall not just suspended in the middle of the studio floor.
- Hands, arms, body posing.
- The angle of the face and where the model should look.
- Mouth expressions and making the eyes really work.
- Using gravity in poses, understanding the physics of natural posing.
- Three points or planes of the posing body: Head, chest, pelvis.
- The different posing styles: Catalog posing, casual posing, the dos and donts.
- Composing the shot through poses with style.
- Approach and methods of agency style composition.
- Freestyle modeling and full length shooting.
- And much, much, much more.
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Dizzcloud
Download From Lumfile