Fade In 1.2.448 (Mac OS X) | 10.8 MB
Fade In is a complete application for writing motion picture screenplays, including tools for outlining, organizing, and navigating, plus extensive screenplay formatting and robust tools for managing rewrites and revisions. And it works with Fade In Mobile for your iPhone or iPad.
Fade In's modern, state-of-the-art application interface does everything professional screenwriters need and expect their software to do. Its extensive formatting capabilities take care of formatting for you, automatically transitioning from scene headings to action to dialogue as you type. It includes a full range of standard screenplay styles: you can use the built-in default styles, customize them, or create your own. The software keeps track of the character names and locations you use and can provide as-you-type autocompletion suggestions. Spend less time typing and more time writing.
You can organize your screenplay however you like, marking and color-coding significant sequences, plot points, themes, characters, and other story elements so you'll always have a clear overview of your work. Use the Navigator to quickly move around your script and reorder scenes.
- When both custom page colors and revision colors are turned on, custom page color is maintained (only) for unrevised pages
- Improvements to autocompletion handling for scene headings
- Cleaned up report output by omitting scene numbers when not turned on
- Added Final Draft style shortcuts for marking/unmarking revisions
- Hitting Enter at the end of a paragraph no longer marks that point as a revision
- Fixed a layout positioning issue with script icons and soft returns
- Improved focus/highlighting behaviour of keyboard shortcuts for format panel tabs
- Navigator wasn't always scrolling to current scene when searching for next/previous note/synopsis
- Navigator repositions better to current scene when changing display options
- Improved synchronization between the navigator and index cards
- Fixed a possible false negative when searching backward from the start of a line
- Fixed a case issue with import of HTML named entities from HTML/Celtx
- Fixed (MORE)/(cont'd) alignment for centered and right-justified element styles
- Fixed a regression from the previous update with dialogue numbering and (cont'd)
- Improved reports, including scene numbers (if on) for location reports
- Added Document > Online Tools > Use Last Lookup for quick shortcut reference
- Tidied up some documentation
- Fixed an issue with index card cutting/undoing
- Added a dialogue report to Document > Reports to consolidate all of a specific character's dialogue
- Better sorting of mixed case in character/location lists, reports, etc.
Intel/PPC, OS X 10.6.6 or later
Contact to email: [email protected][dot]com for support all you need !