Blue Cat Audio Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer v2.04-R2R (x86/x64) | 152 MB
Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer is a unique plug-in that splits the signal into several frequency bands and lets you mix and process them as if they were separate tracks.
Each band proposes controls that can be found on a mixing console, and more: bypass, mute or solo each band separately to isolate frequencies you want to work on, adjust the gain, the "stereoness" and the position in the stereo field. When manipulating the stereo image, a master mono switch also lets you check mono compatibility.
The plug-in can also operate as a multiband VST Host: you can process each band independently with your favorite VST plug-ins! Up to four plug-ins can be loaded on each band, pre or post fader. Latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation.
The plug-in also proposes unique linking and grouping options thanks to our multi-instances technology. You can link bands together within a single instance or between several instances of the plug-in on different tracks. This lets a simple fader control as many bands on as many tracks as you want. This is particularly useful when adjusting the placement or the balance of several competing tracks.
• Multiband mixing console: adjust the levels, panning and "stereoness" of each band separately.
• Multiband VST Host: insert third party VST plug-ins and process each band independently.
• Pre and post fader VST plug-in inserts, with full latency compensation.
• Up to 7 bands, with crossover filters from 6 to 96 dB/Oct for optimal separation.
• Multiple instances linking: group bands within a single instance or between multiple instances of the plug-in. Modify the spectrum on multiple tracks with a single slider.
• Bypass, mute, solo on every band.
• Mono switch on master for mono compatibility check.
• Dual Mode: independent left and right or mid and side channels control.
• Complete visual feedback with real time response curves, spectrogram, and levels display for each band.
• Side chaining made easy: a unique way to perform multi-band side chain compression, ducking, gating and much more.
• Fully customizable modular user interface, with multiple sizes.
• No additional latency.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
• Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
• Native DSP code for optimal performance.
• Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
• No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
• Skinnable and customizable user interface with transparency management.
• Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
• Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
• Full featured integrated presets manager.
• Any sample rate supported.