Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord-SKIDROW
Language(s): English | Release: 28-09-2013 | PC | 1.43 GB
Genre(s): Action, Indie, Platformer
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord is a blistering platformer with morphing worlds, featuring seven brand new levels, a new boss and new gripping tracks from Chris Hulsbeck and Machinae Supremacy!
Dash through tricky levels and transform the whole world at will in this fast-paced platformer. Rise of the Owlverlord combines graphics that pack a visual punch and tight controls with the challenge of retro era platforming. Fluidly morph between two dynamically different dream worlds to solve puzzles and combat grueling enemies and bosses. You'll have to intertwine perky Giana's twirling jump with punky Giana's hammering dash attack to survive her dual nightmare.
* Powerful Abilities: Change Giana's personality to unleash her unique abilities - you'll need to control both sides to survive her dreams!
* Intuitive Controls and Smooth Gameplay: Master the tight knit controls to defeat the cunning trials ahead.
* Visual Punch:Giana's dreamworlds leap off the screen with gorgeous 3D graphics that morph before your eyes.
* Twisted Puzzles: As Giana changes, so does the world around her. Collecting gems and finding secret locations requires strategy and interchanging the two worlds.
* Legendary Soundtrack:Each dream layer has its own music style. Experience a dual crossfading soundtrack by Chris Hulsbeck and Machinae Supremacy!
* More to Discover: There are 7 rich levels across several distinct worlds, each transforming into the two contrasting dreamworlds.
* Gut-wrenching Hardcore Modes: Hardcore and Uber Hardcore modes also await players who are full masters of the game and quite possibly insane.