Language(s): English/German/Spanish/French/Italian/Catala/RU | Release: 2013-09-29 | PC Mac OS X | 482 MB
Genre(s): Adventure, Casual, Platformer, Puzzle
Discover the beautiful world of Nihilumbra and join Born on his adventure to find himself whilst trying to escape from his inevitable curse.
Born was created from the absolute nothingness: The Void. But somehow he separates himself from the black emptiness and appears in the world. This is where his long odyssey begins, in which he will learn how to use the colors around him to gain powerful abilities and transform the world.
However, his experiences come at a high price. The Void must be one. It seeks to reclaim him and will never stop chasing him, destroying everything in its path along the way.
To survive, Born will have to condemn the earth he walks to it's inevitable obliteration by The Void...
- The ability to change ground physics using five different colors.
- Use five worlds as your canvas and transform them at your will.
- Original soundtrack composed by Alvaro Lafuente.
- More than 10 hours of gameplay.
FEATURES FOR THE PC VERSION:
- New HD Textures.
- Improved and Fully Remastered Soundtrack.
- Art gallery.
- Reimagined and intuitive controls and menus.
- Still NO achievements, DLCs or inapp purchases.
- Improved atmospheric and weather effects.